Madan Mohan Temple
The terracotta temple was constructed within the fort complex in 1694 AD. It was built in the 'Eka Ratna' style of temple architecture with a square flat roof, cornices that are curved and a pinnacle on the top. This temple is even more ornately carved and sculptured than the other famous terracotta temples in Bishnupur.
Jor Bangla Temple
The Jorebangla Temple resembles two thatched huts joined together and a single tower. This Temple in brick was built by the Malla King Raghunath Singh in 1655. The structure was erected on a one metre high platform using laterite bricks.
The cannon named as Dal Madol was built by the Malla kings to fight the Maratha invasion. This Cannon is near Chinnomasta temple and is significant for the people of Bishnupur as well as Bengal. The cannon measures about 3.8 m in length and has a barrel of 28.5 cms.
Radha Gobindo Temple
This terracotta Eka-ratna temple was built in AD 1729 during the time of Krishna Singha as evidenced from the dedicatory inscription on the southern facade of the temple. This temple is located behind the Jor Mandir group of temple complex, near to the Nandalal Temple and Radha Madhav Temple. These group of temples can be visited during a visit to the famous ‘Pora Matir Hat’- a weekly rural marketplace where the burned clay products of this vicinity are sold.
Kalachand Temple is the earliest of the Eka-ratna temples found in Bishnupur. Made of laterite, the temple is about 11.1 sq mtrs on plan and 9.2 mtrs in height. Comprising of a square ground arrangement and a solitary tower laying on a bended rooftop. The resplendent terracotta carvings are situated at the rooftop in the fantastic chala style of Bengal building design.
Shyam Rai Temple
The Shyamarai Temple or Pancharatna Temple famous for its rich architectural beauty. The square-shaped temple has its interior and exterior decorated with wonderful terracotta tiles. There are various pictures and carvings that depict the stories of Lord Krishna, as a cowherd, with the flute and the Gopis.
Stone chariot of Bishnupur
Stone Chariot is a miniaturized Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
Lalji Temple has been built by Malla king Bir Singha, with Shikhara and built on raised platform of square shape. This temple has been devoted to Radha-Krishna and is similar to that of Bengali architecture with ornamental stucco decorations. In front of the temple there is dancing hall and there is tower in the west dedicated to Raghunath.
The Rasmancha pavilion used for housing the idols of Lord Krishna from other temples during the Ras festival. This is the oldest brick temple in Bishnupur and is shaped as an elongated pyramidal tower surrounded by hut-shaped turrets.
This gateway is also known as the 'Chota Patthar Darwaza' or 'Small Gateway' of Bishnupur. Garh-Darwaja is an arched terracotta structure with a plain exteriors. At a short distance from this gateway lies another gateway which is larger in size and is known as the 'Bara Patthar Darwaja' or 'Main Gateway' of Bishnupur.
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Purakriti Bhawan
The Acharya Jogesh Chandra Purakriti Bhawan in Bishnupur is a museum related to art and archaeology. In the archaeological gallery there are tools from Mesolithic and Palaeolithic era, metal ornaments, terracotta sculptures, etc.
A mystical square structure without any door or window is located on top of a small mound. Not much information is available about its year of construction and purpose. While some believe it to be a prison, others believe it to be a granary. Although it is nothing spectacular, it leaves on open question to its visitors.